Please Select Four
- Wings – Med Heat Served w Franks Hot Sauce, Sweet Baby Rays, Ranch & Blue Cheese Dressings. +$2.50 pp
- Spanakopita – Phyllo Pastry Triangles with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Served With Orange Sauce and Hoisin Sauce
- Oriental Dumplings – Steamed Pork, Chicken or Vegetable Dumplings – With Assorted Dipping Sauces
- Meat Balls – Italian Meatballs in our Sweet Marinara Sauce
- Mini Quiche – Assortment to include 3 Cheese, Lorraine & Spinach
- Mini Crab Cakes – Lump Crab, Seasoned w Old Bay. Served w Cocktail & Sweet Chili Sauce + $3.50 pp
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Sausage, Crab, Spinach or Veggie with Cheese + $2.00 pp
- Mini Quesadillas – Monterey Jack Cheese & Mexican Brown Sauce & Guacamole Dip
- Potato Skins – Fresh Skins Stuffed With Potato, Cream Cheese, Bacon & Chives
- Sliders – Burger – Black Angus Patties On Mini Potato Rolls – Cheddar & Assorted Condiments + $2.00
- Sliders – Grilled Chicken – Grilled – On Slider Roll With Local Green Leaf Lettuce/Tomato Slice + $2.00
- Sliders – BBQ Pork – Slow Smoked, Pulled Carolina Style – With Or With-Out Creamy Cole Slaw + $2.00
- Sliders – BBQ Brisket – Slow Smoked – Texas Style – Sweet Bay Rays On Slider Rolls + $2.00
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs – Full Racks & Cut Into Individual Ribs Slow Smoked – Asst. BBQ Sauces + $3.00
- Fresh Vegetable Tray– We Start with a Red Cabbage Centerpiece for our Southwestern Dipping Sauce. Surround it with Baby Carrots, Red, Yellow & Green Bell Pepper & Celery Strips, Zucchini and Yellow Squash Medallions, Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets, Garnish with Grape Tomatoes & Fluted Mushrooms.
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Tray – Seasonal Fruit Selection of Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, White & Red Grapes, Hawaiian Pineapple and Strawberries. Garnished with Kiwi Slices.
- Fresh Fruit Skewers – Assorted Fresh Fruit – Flower & Ball Cuts – On Bamboo Skewers
- Cheese Ball – A Pineapple Shaped Cheese Ball Made of Sharp Cheddar, Swiss & Cream Cheese, Laced with Sweet Port Sherry and Then Layered with Sliced Pimento Stuffed Green Olives. Served with Toasted Butter & Garlic Baguette Slices.
- Cheese Board – Imported & Domestic Cheeses including Baby Swiss, Bleu, Smoked Gouda, Cheddar, Pepper Jack and Muenster. Served with Assorted Crackers. + $2.50
- Shrimp Cocktail – Chilled Jumbo Shrimp with Cocktail & Sweet Chili Sauces + $3.00
- Smoked Salmon on Crustini– Thinly Sliced, Topped with Sour Cream, Red Onion & Capers + $2.50
- Smoked Salmon on Cucumbers– Thinly Sliced, Topped with Dill Cream Cheese + $2.50
- Italian Meat & Cheese – Pepperoni, Genoa Salami & Smoked Provolone – Assorted Crackers
- Bruschetta– Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Fresh Basil in Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Served on Toasted Buttered Baguette. (add shrimp $1.00 pp)
- Caprese Skewers – Fresh Mozzarella Wrapped with Fresh Basil, Sweet Grape Tomatoes & Drizzled With An Aged Balsamic Glaze.
- Phyllo Shells – Stuffed w Chicken Salad or Spinach, Artichokes and Feta Cheese
- Grilled Asparagus Spears – Wrapped With Prosciutto & Smoked Provolone + $2.50
- Tenderloin on Crustini– Seared Beef Filet Mignon w Herb Mustard + $3.50
- California Sushi Rolls– Imitation Crab, Pickled Diacon, Avocado, Pickled Ginger & Wasabi $3.00
- Mini Brie – Topped With Fresh Fruit Glaze, Wrapped In Puffed Pastry. Offered With Water Wafers
- Melon & Prosciutto-Honey Dew Melon wrapped in Italian Ham With Seedless Grape Garnish
Additional Appetizers Available @ Base Price Of $3.00 Each.
Choice Of One Salad
California Mixed Greens Salad – Garnished with Sweet Grape Tomatoes, Bell Pepper, Seedless Cucumber Rings, Black Olives & Croutons. Pick (2) Homemade Dressings – Ranch, Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1000 Isle, Blue Cheese or Creamy Italian.
Special House Salad – Soft & Crispy Greens Under Seedless Cucumber Rings, Sweet grape Tomatoes, Black Olives Halves, Halo Mandarin Orange Wedges, Cranrasins And Honey Glazed Pecans. Drizzled With Our Apple & Honey Citrus Dressing.
Caesar – Fresh Hearts Of Romaine Lettuce, Extra Large Buttered Croutons, Three Grated Italian Cheeses. All Tossed On Site In Our Homemade Caesar Dressing.
Choose Up To Three Different Entrees If Buffet Style Service or Up To If Plated & Served. Kabob Options Count As Two Entrees. Up-Charge For Premium Entrees Noted By *
Grilled Salmon – Local Pure Maple Syrup Glazed or Teriyaki Style & Grill To A Golden Brown . Served With Fresh Mango & Pineapple Salsa.
Chicken Marsala – Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Dredged In A Lightly Seasoned Flour & Three Grated Italian Cheeses. Sautéed Until Golden Brown With Fresh Mushrooms. Topped A Wonderful Reduction of A Sweet Brown Sauce of Marsala, Butter & Stock.
Chicken Piccata – Fresh Chicken Breast Lightly Dusted In Seasoned Flour and Sautéed In Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then Sprinkled with A Little Rosemary, Oregano, Crushed Red Pepper and Sea Salt. To Make Our Wonderful Sauce We Add Some White Wine, Lemon Juice, Artichokes, Garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Capers.
Shrimp Marinara – Jumbo Shrimp Sautéed in Extra virgin Olive Oil & Garlic and the Simmered in Our Sweet Homemade Marinara Sauce. Served Over Penne Pasta And Topped With Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Shrimp Scampi – Jumbo Shrimp Sautéed with Fresh Garlic, Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Finished off with Italian White Wine. Served Piping Hot Over Penne Pasta, Garnished With Fresh Parsley and Grated Italian Cheese.
Kabobs – Choice Of Three – Kansas City Style Beef Tenderloin Kabobs, Coconut Curry Chicken Tenderloin Kabobs, Teriyaki Chicken Tenderloin Kabobs, Greek Style Pork Tenderloin Kabobs And Old Bay Shrimp Kabobs. All Served With Assorted Sauces
Pork Tenderloin – Whole Pork Tenderloin Rubbed With w Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Herb Incrusted With Italian Seasonings, Coarse Sea Salt & Cracked Blacked Pepper. Accompanied with a Rich Brown Sauce Reduction.
*Rib Eye – 8 oz. Center Cut Choice Black Angus Steak. Kanas City Seasoned And Grilled To Requested Doneness. Add $8.50 per order
*New York – 10 oz. Trimmed Centered Cut Black Angus. Brushed With Olive Oil, Coarse Sea Salt & Fresh Garlic. Add $8.50 per order
*Filet – 8 oz. Best Of The Best – Lightly Seasoned, Grilled To Perfection. With Chive Butter or Béarnaise Sauce Add $14.50 per order
*Carved Beef Tenderloin – Whole Beef Tenderloin Incrusted In Coarse Sea Salt & Cracked Black pepper. Oven Roasted On Site & Cooked Medium Rare. Served With It’s Natural Ajus And Choice Of Two – Fresh Made Béarnaise, Creamy Horseradish Sauce 0r Warm Homemade Blue Cheese Sauce On The Side. Add $14.50 Per Order – Mini 6 Guests
*Prime Rib – Incrusted In Our Special Mix Of Seasoning & Spices And The Oven Roasted Till Medium Rare to Medium. Served With Natural Ajus & Creamy Horseradish Sauce. – Min. 6 Guest Add $10.50 per order
*Grilled New Zealand Lamb Chops – Grilled Medium Rare And Drizzled With fresh Mint Infused Glace. Min 6 Guests Add $8.50 per order
*Crab Cakes – Broiled Homemade Crab Cakes Made Using Only Lump Maryland Crab And Old Bay. Served With Cocktail Sauce & Sweet Thai Chili Sauce. Add $10.50 pp
*Paella – Spanish Comfort Food Made With Chicken, Chorizo Sausage, Mussels And Shrimp In A Rich Saffron Rice And Chicken Stock Base. Min. 6 Guests Add $8.50 pp
Most Entrees Can Be Prepared Vegan & Gluten Free.
Eggplant Crepes – Thinly Slices Of Eggplant, Lightly Breaded and Sautéed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Stuffed With Three Italian Cheeses Rolled and Topped With A Fired Roasted Tomato Sauce & Grated Romano.
Pulled Mushroom Tacos – We Shred Seasonal Mushrooms, Baked Till Crispy and Then Toss In Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top Off With Your Choices Of Roasted Corn, Shredded Lettuce, Pico De Gallo, Diced Onions, Black Olives, Shredded Monterey Cheese, Sour Cream & Guacamole. “Very Similar In Taste and Texture To Pulled Pork”.
Taste Of Asian – Choose Between Steam or Fried Vegetable Dumplings, Vegetable Spring Rolls or Oriental Vegetables Stir Fry. Served with Udon or Rice Noodles and Roasted Sesame Cashews and Vegan Fried Rice with Fresh Grilled Pineapple. Dipping Sauces On The Side.
Asparagus – Grilled And Brushed With Butter & Sea Salt.
Brussel Sprouts – Charred with a Balsamic and Garlic Glaze.
Italian Vegetables – Zucchini Squash, Sweet Onions & Plum Tomatoes, Italian Seasoning & Topped With Grated Parmesan.
California Mix – Fresh Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots in Butter/Garlic Sauce
Baby Carrots – Fresh Whole Baby Tossed with Fresh Orange Peel & Honey Glazed
Kabobs – Fresh Yellow & Zucchini Squash, Sweet Onion, Assorted Bell Peppers, Sweet Grape Tomatoes and Button Mushrooms. Brushed with Seasoned European Butter.
Broccoli – Fresh Spears Steamed until Tender Crisp with Butter Sauce
Green Beans – Haricot Vert Whole Baby Green Beans with A Lightly Salted & Garlic European Butter
Roasted Vegetables – Fresh Seasonal Assortment Usually Including Zucchini & Yellow Squash, Assorted Colored Bell Peppers, Red Onion, Parsnips, Carrots And Mushrooms. Tossed In Aged Balsamic, Olive Oil And Garlic.
Twice Baked Stuffed Potatoes – Fresh Baked Potato Shell Rubbed With Olive Oil, Sea salt & Garlic. Stuffed With Creamy Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream And Bacon Bits. Topped With More Cheese And Served Piping Hot.
Rosemary Baby Potatoes – Fresh Red Skins Rubbed with Olive Oil, Rosemary & Garlic And Oven Roasted.
Choice of Pasta & Sauce – Farfalle, Penne or Ziti Pasta w Marinara, Marsala or Alfredo Sauce
Risotto – Northern Style Italian Rice Cooked In Vegetable Broth, Fresh Cream & Grated Italian Cheese.
California Rice – Saffron Infused Southwestern Seasoned Yellow Rice
Pasta Salad – Tri Colored Pasta, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Marinated Artichokes, Black Olives, Provolone Cheese, Fresh Garlic, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Basel & Oregano. Can Be Made with or without Italian Meats or Cheese.
Caesar Pasta Salad – Farfalle Pasta, Sweet Grape Tomatoes, Black Olives, Diced Crisp Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Fresh Grated Romano Cheese and Then Tossed with Our Special Caesar Dressing.
Breads – Basket of Assorted Fresh Baked Rolls and Continental Butter.
Please Select Up To Two Different Desserts Except Viennese Table
*Viennese Table – Assorted Mini Sweets Including Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Éclairs, Baklava, Mini Cheesecake, Peti Fours, Triple Fudge Chocolate Chip, Salted Pretzel Brownies & Other Seasonal Bite Size Desserts
Italian Tiramisu – Marsala Soaked Lady Fingers, Sweeten Mascarpone Cheeses Dusted With Cocoa & Chocolate Espresso Beans.
New York Style Cheesecake – Fresh Baked and Served with Sweetened Fresh Seasonal Berries.
Crème Brulee– Homemade European Comfort Food, Made with Heavy Cream, A Little Rice and Vanilla, Served Warm With A Caramelized Crust and Garnished with Fresh Raspberries & Mint.
Drunken Pineapple Right Side Up Cake. – Fresh Hawaiian Pineapple Soaked in Sweeten Coconut Milk and dark Rum. We then Grilled until Golden Brown. Serve on top of Buttered Pound Cake Topped with Warm Sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
*Homemade Carrot Cake –Rich Batter Filled With Fresh Carrots, Pineapple, Raisins, Pecans & Topped Whipped Cream Cheese Icing. Add $4.50 pp – Seasonal
Menu Base Pricing “Minimum Of 10 Adults” @ $31.50
- Children 12 and Under – Can Enjoy Adult Menu For Half Price or Eat Off Kids Menu
- If Less Than Minimum, Weekend Surcharge Of 20% Applies
- If Guest Count is Less Than Minimum During The Week No Surcharge Applies.
- Children 11 and Under Can Enjoy Adult Meal @ Half Price
- Please Include Up-Charge For Premium Entrees & Appetizers Noted By *
- Maryland Sales Tax 6%
On Site Chef & Server Services & Charges
Chef On Site – $50.00 Per Hour
On Site Final Prep, Cooking & Serving
6 Hour Minimum
Based On Final Menu and Type Of Service
Service Staff On Site – $25.00 Per Hour
5 – 6 Hour Minimum
Based On Final Menu and Type Of Service
Buffet & Station Service – One Staff Person For Each 24 Guests
Plated Service – One Staff Person Per 16 Guests – Plus One Busing Staff Person Per 24 Guests
Basic Bartender – @ $25.00 Per Hour
Beer & Wine – 5 Hour Minimum
Include Ice, Cooler, Bev. Napkins 9 & 16 oz. Disposable Cups
Premium Bartender – @ $35.00 Per Hour
Poured Alcohol, Signature Drinks, Beer & Wine. Includes Additional Ice, Coolers, Bev. Napkins, 9 & 16 oz. Cups – See Attached For Details
Hot Beverage Service
Fresh Brewed Regular & Decaf or Assorted Hot Teas – $2.50 pp
Includes Disposable Cups, Lids, Stirs and Condiments. Add $.50 For Mug or $.75 For Cup & Saucer
Glassware, Premium China & Flatware
Table Linen & Napkins
SERVICE GRATUITY Not Included – Our Commitment Is To Exceed Your Expectations. Please Feel Free To Express Your Gratitude & Satisfaction To Our Professional Staff.
All Alcohol Must Be Purchased and Delivered By Customer
Chef Don Champion Assumes No Responsibility In The Serving of Alcoholic Beverages
Deposits, Payment Schedule For Chef Prepared Meals
- $300.00 Nonrefundable Service/Date Deposit Required To Hold Our Catering Services For Specified Date.
- 25% of Estimated Invoice Less Service Date Deposit To Be Paid 10 Days Prior To Event Date.
- Final Menu & Guest Count Required 14 Days Prior To Event Date. No Changes Allowed After This Date.
- The Final Balance Of Invoice Can Be Paid Before Or At The Conclusion Of Meal.
- In The Event Of A Cancellation, Date/Service Deposit And/Or Payments Will Be Forfeited.
- Payments Can Be Made By Major Credit Card, Check Or Cash.
- Any Additional Charges On The Day Of The Function, (i.e. additional meals will be paid at end of function).
Our Commitment Is To Exceed Your Expectations In Service And Food.
Thank You For Including Us As Part Of Your Special Time Here At The Lake.